Wednesday, May 11, 2016

(Product Review) Revitalize African Mango Diet Plan with Free Guidebook and Free Cookbook


I have been trying very hard to lose some weight for medical reasons, and have been slowly losing it though much slower than I had hoped. I decided to give Revitalize African Mango Diet Plan with Free Guidebook and Free Cookbook a try since it claims to help you lose weight much quicker than most.



It came in a one ounce bottle which contains 60 servings, at 3 times per day for a total of 20 days worth of drops. I saw claims of people losing 1-2 pounds per day, and since I need to lose more than 20 pounds, I felt that this might be a good option for me.

I also received an email from the company which had two eBooks attached. One of the books was a recipe book, and the other was guidelines they wanted dieters to follow along with the drops for effective weight loss. I thought that it was a nice touch to include recipes and helpful information to help customers get the most for their weight loss efforts. Then I read the directions.

Although there is a statement in there somewhere about this working with any low fat, low calorie diet, the diet "protocol" that they want you to use is very restrictive, including eating within a 500 calorie limit for an extended time.

There are a couple of problems with this. First, if I could stick to a 500 calorie or less diet every day, one of two things would happen. I would either lose weight because the 500 calorie intake would not counter the calorie expenditure of normal bodily functions such as breathing, walking to the bathroom, my heart beating, or other things that are done automatically without any effort no my part, or I've been warned by some that consuming too few calories can kick the body into starvation mode, lowering your metabolism, and storing fat and causing muscle loss. Either way, my doctor was strongly against the 500 or less calories per day diet, so this was not an option for me.

I did test this product using a more sensible diet approach though. I took 10 drops under the tongue 3 times per day as directed. I ate low fat and low calorie foods, however I did not drop nearly as many calories as suggested. I did lose a little weight, although not as rapidly as the product suggests.

I also don't know how much of the weight loss has anything at all to do with the product, or if it could be attributed to the dietary changes that were made. I also don't know how much of the weight was water weight and how much was actual fat loss.

I did feel that my appetite may have been suppressed to some extent too, but again, I can't say for sure if it had anything to do with the drops, or more to do with the fact that I have been filling up on large quantities of water throughout the day. From my past experience, during the course of most diets, the first bout of initial weight loss can generally be attributed to fluid loss, and generally it begins to level off soon. So far I have lost 6 pounds in a week on this diet, but if half of that is water weight, it isn't really much better than I was doing without the drops.

As for taking the drops, you need to take exactly 10 drops per dose and hold it under your tongue for a full minute before swallowing them, and then wait at least 30 minutes before eating anything. I thought I could maybe count out the drops into a teaspoon but it is impossible to get the entire spoonful under the tongue without leaving a bit behind on the spoon. This part is doable, but I would much prefer a tablet or a quick dissolve type of pill for under the tongue rather than to count out 10 drops under the tongue 3 times every day.

I gave these drops a 3 out of 5 star rating because they may work for some people, and I plan on continuing my testing before casting a final rating. If the pounds drop off a little faster my rating could possibly go up, although I am not expecting it at this point.

The dietary restrictions necessary to lose the weight as quickly as desired are impossible for myself, and probably many others to achieve, so I would guess that most people won't be able to lose the desired 1-2 pounds per week by simply following directions. Let's face it, if we were able to stick to a diet consisting of less than 500 calories per day, most of us would not be overweight to begin with.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #revitalizedrops

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.