Friday, May 27, 2016

(Product Review) Silica Gel 25 Packs of 10 g Each Desiccant Dehumidifier For DSLR Camera Watch Gun Ammo Safe Moisture Absorber


I have been using my new food dehydrator for a few months now, to dehydrate a variety of foods for long term food storage. Before packing the food away, it is a good idea to put a desiccant into the containers because it will help to keep foods fresher longer. I bought these Silica Gel 25 Packs of 10 g Each Desiccant Dehumidifier For DSLR Camera Watch Gun Ammo Safe Moisture Absorber mainly for food storage, but there are many other uses as well.



I love using these when storing my home grown veggies and herbs that I have dehydrated as well as for rice, oatmeal or other grains, and I also tuck a couple into the container of garden seeds that won't get used up this planting season. This will keep them fresher for next planting season, ensuring a higher germination rate for those seeds.

These are also great for electronics. Adding one of these little packets to my camera case will help to assure that the camera is not damaged by dampness that could get into the electronic parts. You can also add these to your gun case, phone case, or other areas where dampness could cause problems.

I wish I had these when my phone got dropped in the river last year because I probably could have saved the phone by placing a few of these into a zipper bag with the phone to pull the moisture out.

These are an excellent item to have on hand for so many things. I would recommend them for food storage, guns and ammunition, electronics, seed saving, and many other purposes. These are great for preppers, homemakers, computer geeks, and anyone else.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #pumpkinpackets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.