Friday, May 27, 2016

(Product Review) Sports Water Bottle 18Oz 500ml CoolingTech Sports Water Bottles with Leak Proof Sports Bottle Flip Top Plastic Bottle BPA-Free Water Bottle For Gym, Yoga, Running, Cycling Outdoors Water Bottle

I have been trying to drink more water lately and encourage my children and grandchildren to do the same. I bought this Sports Water Bottle 18Oz 500ml CoolingTech Sports Water Bottles with Leak Proof Sports Bottle Flip Top Plastic Bottle BPA-Free Water Bottle For Gym, Yoga, Running, Cycling Outdoors Water Bottle as an easy way to take water along wherever we go.


The bottle is insulated so it keeps the condensation off the outside of the bottle, preventing the mess that sometimes occurs when water pools on the outside of glasses and water bottles. It does not leak like some similar products I have purchased in the past.

It holds 18 ounces of fluids which is neither too much nor too little. It fits nicely in the cup holders of all of the cars that I ride in as well as fitting in the water bottle bracket of our bikes.The easy open flip top makes it easy to drink from, and the bottle is easy to clean.

I got the purple bottle, but it is also available in green, pink and blue if you prefer. The only complaint I have about the bottle is merely cosmetic and it is not a major one, although I wish that the writing was not on the outside of the bottle.

I don't mind the brand name and pretty much expect that to be there on most products, but the additional wording is not necessary, and since it is poorly translated English, I feel that it detracts from the value of the water bottle. It isn't bad enough to deduct a full star for this, however if half stars were allowed, I would likely deduct half of a star from this product that is otherwise awesome in appearance and function.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #waterbottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.