Friday, March 25, 2016

(Product Review) #1 Best Deep Organic Conditioner by Keeva



This #1 Best Deep Organic Conditioner with Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil and Coconut Oil 3-in-1 Formula by Keeva works well for moisturizing my dry, damaged hair. It has no harmful chemicals and only 100% natural ingredients including tea tree oil, argan oil and coconut oil. I love the generous sized bottle because this conditioner will last for a long time. The handy pump makes using this conditioner very convenient too. It claims to be perfect for a variety of hair types and I can say for certain is that it works well for mine.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #keeva

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.