Sunday, March 13, 2016

(Product Review) Fox Kitchen Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Set of 2 with Tea Scoop and Lid



I drink a lot of tea, and was happy to get this Fox Kitchen Stainless Steel Tea Infuser Set of 2 with Tea Scoop and Lid. This set features two tea infusers, a tea scoop and a lid. The infusers are made from stainless steel, so they are sturdy and easy to clean.

The mesh is fine enough to hold most loose leaf or herbal teas. Fine powders may seep through even this fine mesh into your tea, but so far I haven't had any problem with this. There is plenty of room in the basket for your tea to fully expand and steep freely. The flavor of my fresh brewed tea is wonderful. It tastes so much better than any of the bagged teas I have tried.

This set has two different sizes of infusers. The larger one works well in an oversized mug for making a large cup of tea. The smaller one works great for a smaller serving. Although these are dishwasher safe, I prefer to wash them out by hand. They require little more than a quick rinse and they are ready to go again.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #ExtraFineMeshStainlessSteelBrewinMugTeaInfuserBask

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.