Friday, July 1, 2016

(Product Review) Karnotech REMAX Bluetooth Selfie Stick Foldable Monopod with Built-in Multifunction Shutter



I have a couple of selfie sticks and just got this Karnotech REMAX Bluetooth Selfie Stick Foldable Monopod with Built-in Multifunction Shutter (RP-P2 Black). This stick has a good range, expanding from a mere 9 inches to 3.3 feet long. It weighs just a few ounces so it is easy to carry as well as being easy to tuck into your purse or bag.

It was easy to connect to my phone and gripped my phone well too. It is comfortable in my hand and provides a solid grip. This selfie stick has more a good remote control which provides more features than many other selfie sticks including controls for Shooting & Zoom in/out & taking video & switching camera. These features work with some, but not all Bluetooth cellphones.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #selfiestick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.