Friday, July 8, 2016

(Product Review) Heka Living Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifier - Built in Clock - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Humidifier



I love using essential oils around my home, and just bought the Heka Living Essential Oil Diffuser Humidifier - Built in Clock - Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Humidifier - 400 ml - Ultra Quiet - 4 Timer Settings - Adjustable Light - Safety Auto Off Function. This diffuser is easy to fill and does a great job of getting the essential oils into the air.

I really love that it has a clock built into it too. You can set the clock to either 12 hour or 24 hour format. It has a built in night light that can be adjusted to the brightness level you prefer. The diffuser also has 4 different settings so you can adjust it to run for 30, 60, 120, or 180 minutes at a time.

It also has an auto shut off in case it runs out of water. I doubt that I will ever have that problem since the longest timer setting is only 3 hours and it holds up to 400 liters of water. I do wish there were a longer setting so I could set it at night and have it run through the night, but this isn't really a big deal.

I really like the way it works, and it is attractive to look at. The detachable power cord is nice and long too, at almost 5 feet. It is attractively packaged for gift giving, but I will be keeping this for myself.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #hekaliving

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.