Thursday, July 28, 2016

(Product Review) Loose Leaf Tea Infuser (Set of 2)




I drink a lot of tea and recently got this Loose Leaf Tea Infuser (Set of 2) - Stainless Steel Tea Strainer & Steeper and have been enjoying a variety of different teas made with this set of two stainless steel tea infusers. They are easy to use by just filling the basket with any of my favorite teas, putting the top back on and allowing it to steep in hot water. The stainless steel strainers keep the tea leaves inside while allowing the tea to steep to the desired strength.

It makes a very good cup of tea and is easy to clean when I am finished. Because it is made of stainless steel I won't ever need to worry about it rusting, and it should last a very long time without any problems.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #vitapurateainfuser

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.