Sunday, July 31, 2016

(Product Review) HandyMate Magnetic Wristband



It seems I am always working on some sort of craft project, home repair or other DIY project. I ordered the HandyMate Magnetic Wristband to help me keep track of my tools and supplies while working on my projects.

This handy wristband is lightweight and easy to use. Just fasten it onto your wrist. It is embedded with strong magnets surrounding your entire wrist. It can easily hang on to nails, tacks, pins, and other small metallic objects, but also can help keep my pliers, screwdrivers and other tools within easy reach. This is perfect for all sorts of projects including home or auto repair, crafts or sewing, and more.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #handymate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.