Saturday, July 9, 2016

(Product Review) Premium Donut Cushion - Discreet 16 Inch Inflatable Ring Cushion



I have a couple of coccyx cushions around my home and use them daily because of back problems. Unfortunately I don't always have one when I am not at home. I bought the Premium Donut Cushion - Discreet 16" Inflatable Ring Cushion - Relieves Pain from Hemorrhoids, Tailbone and Coccyx Pain, Bed Sores, Perineal Pain, Post Child Birth, etc (Large) because it is compact and easy to carry with me when I am away from home.

The cushion and pump are small enough to easily fit into my purse or bag, or to keep in the glove compartment of my car so I can always have it with me wherever I go. It is available in two sizes. I ordered the large cushion, but it is also available in a smaller version for children or smaller adults.

It is easy to inflate by either using the mini air pump that is included, or you can blow it up with your mouth if you prefer.   Either way, it provides a good amount of cushioning, which can really help relieve pain from a variety of conditions including hemorrhoids, tailbone pain, post child birth pain, back pain and more. Because it is inflatable, you can easily adjust the level of firmness by adding more or less air.

It is made from a sturdy, puncture resistant material that should hold up well to general use. It is rated to hold up to 330 lbs so it should be suitable for most adults, and likely even those who would end up with a child on their laps. It is also machine washable too.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Lemonhero

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.