Thursday, July 7, 2016

(Product Review) Solar Motion Sensor Light,Holan 12 LED Waterproof Powered Security Light Outdoor with 2 Intelligent Modes




I installed a couple of motion detector lights around my home a few years ago when I was having some trouble with one of my neighbors messing around my yard. Since then I have been adding a few more security devices. This [[ASIN:B01GC8G4TE Solar Motion Sensor Light,Holan 12 LED Waterproof Powered Security Light Outdoor with 2 Intelligent Modes was recently added to light up an area which is a bit further from an outlet.

I love that it is solar powered so I don't need to run cords or cables to the area. It charges nicely during the daylight hours and provides a good amount of light when anyone approaches the area. It has a range of about 9-15 feet where if anyone enters this area the light will come on. This enlightens the pathway to approach my house if I am out in that area, and also can alert me of intruders if someone is trying to sneak through that area of my yard.

This light comes with everything  you need to mount it to a wall, fence, post, or wherever. It provides a bit of security as well as guiding my pathway at night. I am very happy with this light and am considering putting a couple more of this type of light nearby to expand the area somewhat.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #SolaLights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.