Sunday, July 24, 2016

(Product Review) Vetra Volleyball Soft Touch Volley Ball


The Vetra Volleyball Soft Touch Volley Ball Official Size 5 is a good ball for beginning volleyball players. It comes deflated so you will need to have a needle and pump to inflate it before the first use. I own a couple of these so this wasn't a problem, but if you don't already have one you will need to get one before using this.

Once properly inflated, the ball was softer to the touch than some of the others I have used. It had a good feel and a good bounce to it. The colors are bright and vibrant. The stitching seems to be good.

I am not a regular volleyball player, but do enjoy playing games with my grandchildren when I get a chance. They enjoyed it and so did I.

I am not sure how well it would hold up to professional use but for beginning volleyball players like me it appears to be holding up well. The price is good for the volleyball, but if you want a professional quality you will probably be looking for something in a higher price range.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #vetra





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.