Thursday, July 28, 2016

(Product Review) Herb Gridner with Herb Under Microscope Exterior by Micro Herb



I have been planning on getting an herb grinder for a while and recently got the Herb Gridner with Herb Under Microscope Exterior by Micro Herb. This is a four part grinder that measures 2.5 inches in diameter by 2.75 inches high. The blades are sharp and work very well for grinding a variety of herbs, tobacco, or other similar substances.

It is easy to use and does a very nice job of grinding whatever herbs I put into it. I really love the exterior design. It is a good quality and feels sturdy enough to last for a long time. I have planted an herb garden so I will be using this frequently for grinding a variety of herbs. Not only does it work really well, but it also comes with a couple of bonuses including a scraper, and even a smell-proof bag so you can keep your herbs fresh, or keep the scent inside for discretely carrying herbs when traveling.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MicroHerbGrinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.