Monday, July 4, 2016

(Product Review) O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids (Pack of 3)




I used to have dozens of sippy cups around for when my grandchildren come to visit. Over time, many developed leaks, others have lost their lids, and a few have broken. I ordered these O-Sip! Silicone Sippy Lids (Pack of 3), Converts any Cup or Glass to a Sippy Cup, Makes Drinks Spillproof, Reusable, Durable (Red,Green,Blue) because they can be used with a variety of cups, turning many different cups into sippy cups for the little ones.

These sippy lids come in a set of three, in red, green and blue. They are made from food grade silicone that stretches to fit a variety of cup sizes from 2.5-3.75 inches in diameter. You will need to pinch both the spout and the vent hole to open the pre-cut slit prior to first use, which will allow your little ones to drink from it easily.

These are spillproof, but not leakproof so you won't want to leave the cups laying on their sides, but they do a great job of preventing the messes that come when my grandson is always knocking over his cup. These have no valves or additional pieces to get lost, and the one piece sippy lid is dishwasher safe so it is very easy to clean.

Additionally, these are very small and compact so they are easy to take along anywhere. I have mostly used them when my grandchildren come to visit, but these would work very nicely when taking him out to the restaurant with us. It would help prevent spills while giving him a bit more to drink at once. Previously we would only pour an inch or so in his cup at a time so that the messes would be smaller. These are so much easier to care for than most of the other sippy lids I have owned. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend them to anyone.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #OSipLids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.