Monday, July 25, 2016

(Product Review) Tranquil Guitar - Soothing Music For Relaxation and Sleep



Tranquil Guitar - Soothing Music For Relaxation and Sleep -]] is the second of two CDs by Ryan Judd, Board Certified Music Therapist that I ordered to help with rest and relaxation. This CD is filled with approximately one hour of soft, gently guitar music with the sound of ocean waves in the background. The music is recorded to the rhythm of a relaxing heartbeat.

There are 8 songs on the CD, and the silences are filled with the continuous ocean waves so there is no disruption of the music to wake you once you start drifting off to sleep. The music is very relaxing and can easily calm me into sleep.

The only issue I have with this CD is that the 8 songs on this one are identical to the 8 songs on the Lullaby Sleep CD, Volume 2 that I also I bought. The only difference appears to be the CD case has a different picture and title.

This would have upset me if I had bought both CDs for myself. Luckily I bought one for each of my two daughters in law who are expecting, so they won't be going to the same place in the end. Still it was a bit disappointing when I looked over the song titles and realized that they were the same.

The music is relaxing though and can easily put me to sleep so I would recommend the CD, however unless you are buying these for gifts, I wouldn't bother to get both of them. Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TranquilGuitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.