Monday, July 18, 2016

(Product Review) Richest Pacifier Clip Set of 3 for Boys and Girls




The Richest Pacifier Clip Set of 3 for Boys and Girls, Soothie Holder, Binky Storage Case Included, Baby Shower Gift Ready is a very nice set of three pacifier clips. They are space themed, and brightly colored with planets, the sun, spaceships, etc.

The colors are bold and can easily grab the attention of babies or toddlers. These are a gender neutral set, although I feel it is geared a bit more toward boys than girls, it could still be used for either.

The set arrived in a sturdy box with a magnetic closure which is perfect for gift giving. Inside the box is a round pacifier holder that can be clipped to your stroller or diaper bag to keep your pacifier in when not in use.

Inside the paci-holder were three of the pacifier clips. The clips are just the right length; long enough so baby can get the paci to his mouth, yet short enough to not be a hazard. The clips are sturdy, but work a little different from others I have used. It is just a matter of pulling when I though I should be pushing, and only took a minute to figure it out.

They work quite well and I tested them by clipping small toys to my shirt while holding several little ones at my family reunion. The babies were all interested in grabbing the toys, and none of them succeeded in getting the toys or clips loose from my shirt.

I think this would make a great gift for new or expectant parents, and since I have two new grandchildren on the way I know these will get to good use.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #boechloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.