Monday, July 11, 2016

(Product Review) Gold Tank 3 in 1 Digestive & Immunity Boost - Probiotic, Enzyme, & Herbal Blend



Anyone who suffers from Crohn's Disease and Colitis can tell you that there is no product out there that can completely cure the stomach pains, bloating and other symptoms. Even prescription medication cannot completely solve these problems. I am always trying new things in hopes that something will help without having nasty side effects. The Gold Tank 3 in 1 Digestive & Immunity Boost - Probiotic, Enzyme, & Herbal Blend is all natural so I figured that it was worth a try.

These are a larger capsule, but not really any bigger than many of the other supplements and medications that I take on a regular basis. They were easy enough for me to swallow and if you have trouble swallowing larger pills these are easy enough to open and pour the contents into a smoothie, or mix with a bit of applesauce or other food and eat it that way instead.

According to the label you can take 1-3 capsules before every meal. With the serving size being 3 capsules, there are 30 servings per bottle. Not everyone will need 3 capsules at a time though. I only take 3 if I am eating something that I know will bother me, and I don't eat those things that bother me bad very often, so can usually get by with one or two capsules.

In addition to the Probiotics, this also contains Peppermint, Fennel, Tumeric, and Ginger. I have tried many of these separately with good results so I had high hopes for this supplement too. I wish I could say that this was an instant cure, but as mentioned before, there is no perfect product and although these did help a lot, they didn't magically solve all of my problems. They did help a lot though and relieved a lot of my digestive issues.

I think that this is a good quality natural supplement that I am comfortable taking or recommending to others. I wish that the serving size was smaller since the bottle won't last long if you need to take a higher dose like me, but since most people will likely be able to get by with 1 or 2 capsules instead of taking all three at each meal, this isn't nearly as bad as it sounded at first.

I have been taking them for a while and am seeing good results with no side effects. I certainly can't say that about most of the prescription medications I have taken for these problems over the years. You can purchase these on Amazon or from the StomachShop.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #GoldTank

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.