Saturday, July 23, 2016

(Product Review) I Max Age Spot Reducer & Preventer



I have been using the I Max Age Spot Reducer & Preventer which is fortified by Nanoliposome, Stem Cell, Peptides, Melatonin, AHA, Vitamin A, B-3, C, E, Phloretin CF, Glutathinone, Tranexamic Acid & Licorice for Lightening & Evening Skin, Fading Pigmentation, Brown & Liver Spots, Acne Scars & Freckles for just over a week now and have noticed a slight improvement but not much at all.

Since the information says that it can take up to 90 days or longer to work, I guess that any improvement in a week's time is a good sign. I will continue using this and update after I have used it for longer. I am happy to see any improvement already, and am hoping for more improvement over time.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #spotreducerfacialcream

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.