Saturday, July 16, 2016

(Product Review) Professional Quality Natural Rubber Yoga Mat by FiveFourTen



I have been working hard to try to get in shape and am enjoying this Professional Quality Natural Rubber Yoga Mat - 5mm Thick - 72in x 24in (Purple) - FiveFourTen as a part of my fitness plan. I only wish that I were flexible enough to do most of the yoga poses that I see others do, but at least I have started working towards these goals.

I use the yoga mat regularly and find that it is much more comfortable than another mat that I have been using. It is a generous 72 inches long by 24 inches wide, and is 5mm thick so it provides a nice layer of comfort under me while attempting new yoga poses other exercises. It is also easy to clean by either spraying it down with a hose or the sprayer in my bathroom, or just wiping it down.

I ordered the purple mat and I love the color, but you can also get this in black if you prefer. The mat has a textured non-slip surface so your feet aren't sliding out from under you and the mat stays where you put it instead of sliding around. This is very helpful especially when you are trying a difficult pose or doing exercises where you move around a lot.

It is made from all natural high grade rubber which is 100% biodegradable and doesn't have an odor like some of the other similar products. It rolls out flat on the floor with no curling, and is easy to roll back up when you are finished. This is a high quality mat that both looks and feels like it will last for a very long time.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.


#RealShoppingHelp #FiveFourTen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.