Friday, July 1, 2016

(Product Review) Classic Safari Shotgun Shell Style 33.8oz (1l) Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle



I bought the Classic Safari Shotgun Shell Style 33.8oz (1l) Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle to give as a gift to one of my sons. I really like the idea of the shotgun shell shaped thermos bottle for any hunting enthusiast, and this one comes nicely boxed and ready for gift giving.

The bottle stands 11 1/2 inches tall, and measures 3 7/8 in diameter. It holds 1 liter and the double walled bottle works well to keep hot drinks hot or cold drinks cold. I filled it with hot tea and it remained hot for several hours. I later filled it with iced tea and there was still ice remaining in the bottle several hours later.

The bottle is shaped like a shotgun shell, and makes a perfect gift, or you could keep it for yourself. The stopper has a one touch feature where you can simply press the center section and pour your beverage, then press again to close the top. The screw on cap doubles as a cup, just like most other thermos bottles.

My bottle did have a minor blemish on the outer edge, but this cosmetic damage does not affect the way the bottle works. Still, it did affect the appearance so needed to be mentioned. It was not enough to deduct a star from my rating, but considering that this was intended as a gift, it would have been nice if it were in perfect condition. Even so, my son and I were both happy with the product, and I would recommend this item for hunters and gun enthusiasts.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #CLASSICSAFARI

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.