Thursday, June 30, 2016

(Product Review) Baby Car Mirror Bundle - Improved Shatterproof Glass - Best Backseat Baby Mirror for Car




This Baby Car Mirror Bundle - Improved Shatterproof Glass - Best Backseat Baby Mirror for Car includes a baby car mirror, a set of silicone spoon and fork, a BABY ON BOARD sign and an eBook.

I ordered this as a gift since I am expecting a new grandchild soon. The mirror is pretty cool. The convex shape, and 360 degree rotation means that it can be easily adjusted to just the perfect angle so you can quickly and easily glance into the backseat where your little one is riding and get a good look at them when needed.

The mirror comes completely assembled, so it is quick and easy to mount on just about any headrest. It is sturdy and made from a shatterproof glass for safety. Along with the baby mirror, you also get a Baby On Board sign that can be held to your car window by a suction cup.

There is also a silicone fork and spoon set that changes color if the food is too hot. I really like this safety feature, and I'm sure the new parents will also appreciate it. I didn't test the silverware to verify how accurately it measures food temperatures, but I can tell you that the mirror worked great in their car.

Although the baby won't be born for a few months yet, the dog was happy to give us something to look at in the back seat. We were able to see him quite clearly in the mirror.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #YesBaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.