Thursday, June 23, 2016

(Product Review) Top Shelf Double Wall Clear Glass Tumbler , Value Set of 2, 12oz capacity


I ordered some new glasses for my kitchen and my bar. The Top Shelf Double Wall Clear GlassTumbler Highball/Beer/Juice/Soda Pop Glass, Value Set of 2, 12oz capacity is one of my favorite sets.

This is a set of two 12 ounce tumblers. They are a double wall glass tumbler, so it helps to keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold since the double walled glass insulates the contents. These are very pretty glasses, and I enjoy drinking from them. I have served a few cocktails in them and my friends thought that they were very nice tumblers too.

These are a very nice drinking glass for mixed drinks, juice, soft drinks, juice, beer, tea, or anything else. I have used them for both hot and cold beverages, and even though the glass got warm while drinking my tea and cool while drinking my iced beverages, the heat and cold was dissipated so the glass was not uncomfortable to hold. These glasses measure 2.8 inches in diameter by 4.8 inches tall. They are both dishwasher safe and microwave safe.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.