Wednesday, June 8, 2016

(Product Review) POAO® 10 Smart USB Ports 5V/8.2A USB Charger Multi-Port Charger



If you are anything like me you always have a bunch of devices that need to be charged. I have been using the POAO® 10 Smart USB Ports 5V/8.2A USB Charger Multi-Port Charger to charge some of my devices and have found that it works very well.

It can charge up to ten devices at the same time. It is compact but has two arms that contain the USB ports, so you can open one or both sides depending on how many devices you would like to charge at once. Each side has five charging ports, so you can spread it open either partially or fully depending on your needs, then fold it back closed when finished to take up very little space on your desk, table, night stand or wherever you want to use it.

It only takes one electrical outlet, and has a 1 1/2 meter detachable power cord so it is easy and convenient to reach a nearby outlet or to detach it to take along wherever you go. It works well for all sorts of gadgets including android and iphones, tablets, speakers, headphones, and other USB rechargeable devices.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Charger

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.