Thursday, June 2, 2016

(Product Review) ORBLUE Angled Metal Icing Spatula 3-pack


ORBLUE Angled Metal Icing Spatula 3-pack Image
I have been using these ORBLUE Angled Metal Icing Spatula 3-pack to decorate a variety of baked goods and am truly loving them. The set of three spatulas are made of stainless steel with plastic handles.

The set consists of three different sizes so you always have the size you need. They are 6 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches long, each with a 5-inch handle which is sturdy and easy to hold. The offset handle helps me get into places that I couldn't otherwise get without getting icing on my hands. I love that these three spatulas can easily stack in a small space of my drawer. These are easy to clean because they can be hand washed and are also dishwasher safe.

This is a very nice set, and works much better than the icing spatulas I used before. I use them almost daily now for everything from cakes to cookies and anywhere in between. I use the middle sized one the most often, but the longer one works great for sheet cakes and the smaller one is my favorite for cookies. They all get used a lot though, and I am very glad I got them.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #icingspatula

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.