Sunday, June 5, 2016

(Product Review) Skeeter Retreater 4oz Mosquito & Insect Repellent



Every summer I get eaten alive by mosquitoes. I love using natural products whenever possible, instead of relying on chemicals which can be harmful to the body. The Skeeter Retreater 4oz Mosquito & Insect Repellent not only repels mosquitoes, but is actually good for my skin and hair. It contains many nourishing ingredients such as aloe, botanical extracts and silk amino acids.

It has a clean, fresh scent that isn't too strong, and it works well without adding toxic chemicals. The scent did not bother my asthma or trigger my migraines, and it felt good on my skin. I also don't mind putting it on my grandchildren or offering it to an expectant mother since I trust the ingredient list.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #skeeterretreater

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.