Sunday, June 26, 2016

(Product Review) Homga Cable Ties for Organization Management,Hook and Loop Reusable Fastening Black Nylon Cord Cable Wire Straps,Set of 50



When trying to organize my cords and cables, I like to fasten them together with velcro straps, so the Homga Cable Ties for Organization Management,Hook and Loop Reusable Fastening Black Nylon Cord Cable Wire Straps,Set of 50 was something that I really needed.

I love that the set came with 50 reusable wire straps in 2 size, including 30 six inch straps and 20 eight inch straps. This is a perfect variety pack because these are probably the most common sizes that I need, and if I need something a bit longer I can always combine a couple of the ties, or cut one if I need it to be shorter. These cable ties are really helping me to manage my cords and cables.

These are made from nylon material, and the velcro on these ties works well, even with repeated use. These are also a bit wider than the ones I had bought last, which makes them more sturdy than the other brand. These have an eye hole in the tail end, so you can thread the other end through it which works very well for attaching two of the ties together or for hanging the cables from a hook.

I already have a good amount of these cable ties in use, and love that there were so many that I even have some spares for more projects. These are a very useful product that has dozens of uses around my home.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Onme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.