Thursday, June 30, 2016

(Product Review) 3800W International Travel Adapter, 2 Outlet with UK/AU/EU Plugs, JACKYLED Smart Charging Station Surge Protector with 4 USB Ports,90V~240V,White has 4 USB ports




I have many electronic devices and often need to plug in several at once. The 3800W International Travel Adapter, 2 Outlet with UK/AU/EU Plugs, JACKYLED Smart Charging Station Surge Protector with 4 USB Ports,90V~240V,White has 4 USB ports and 2 electrical outlets so I can plug multiple devices in at once.

I love that there are separate on/off switches to control the USB chargers or electric outlets without having to have everything on or off at once. I almost always have something plugged into one part or the other, and now I can power either section on with just a flip of a switch.

This comes with a detachable cord, which makes it easy to take along wherever you need it. Also, this would be great for travelers since it comes with 3 different travel adapters which can be plugged in to convert this charger for UK/AU/EU use. This is available in your choice of black or white. It works well, and has a nice appearance. I would recommend it.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.