Tuesday, June 14, 2016

(Product Review) Majestic Pure SPF 30+ Sunscreen, 100% Natural Formula For Superior Broad Spectrum Shielding Against Skin Aging & Wrinkling UVA and Burning UVB, 4.3 oz



My family practically lives outdoors during the summer so protecting our skin from the sun is important. This Majestic Pure SPF 30+ Sunscreen, 100% Natural Formula For Superior Broad Spectrum Shielding Against Skin Aging & Wrinkling UVA and Burning UVB, 4.3 oz is one of the sunscreen products that I recently purchased, and is one that I really love.

It comes in a 4.3 ounce bottle, that is sealed for your protection. It is rated at 30 SPF which works well for the entire family. I love that it is made from 100% natural ingredients. It contains 24.7% of non-nano zinc oxide as its active ingredient. The other ingredients include Grapeseed oil, organic Sunflower oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides from coconut oil, organic beeswax, steric acid from Palm oil, organic honey, sea salt, and purified water. I was very impressed with the ingredient list since I am trying to use more natural products for my family.

This product is a light cream which starts out white but quickly absorbs into my skin. There is little to no smell to this product, and it did not feel at all greasy. The white cream leaves no white film or residue either. It provided a good amount of protection from the harmful rays of the sun, so I did not get any sunburn despite spending much of the weekend in the sunshine.

It is water resistant, and it is suggested that you reapply after swimming, sweating or every couple of hours during other activities. It works well for my family so I would definitely recommend it.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MPsunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.