Friday, June 10, 2016

(Product Review) BNFUSA SPBP Beer Pong Party Kit With Complete Instructions



Beer Pong is an adult drinking game and I just got BNFUSA SPBP Beer Pong Party Kit With Complete Instructions. It can be fun to play while drinking, or you can fill the cups with a non-alcoholic beverage and play with your kids.

To play, you fill the cups with the beverage of your choice, then arrange the cups in a triangle on each end of the table. You can play with two people, or two teams, taking turns trying to land the ball in one of the opponents cups. When you land it in the cup, they need to drink the beverage. The first player to empty the opponent's cups is the winner, and depending on your choice of beverages, the opponent may be drunk.

It can liven up a party, and many people enjoy playing this game. This set comes with 20 cups, 2 non-skid mats for under the cups, 4 ping pong balls, a pen and paper, and instructions. It has everything you need to play the game except the beverage of your choice. It is easy to set up, and comes with complete instructions for those who don't already know how to play. It comes in a nice box and would make a nice gift.

My rating is based on the game contents, and not on the price since prices tend to fluctuate. I know that some reviews complained about the price, although you know what you are getting before you order so I don't think you should complain that it isn't more than what you ordered. These same people would probably complain that they could buy dice for less than the price of a Yahtzee game too.

Personally, I probably wouldn't spend this much on the game for myself, but I might spend a bit more to get it as a gift for someone else. Maybe that is just me, but think about the price of most games, and this one isn't so bad after all. Overall it is a fun adult drinking game that many people would enjoy playing.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MAXAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.