Saturday, June 4, 2016

(Product Review) Night Provsion™ GMETAL-5 Innovative Dual Function Flash Light Lantern 500 Lumen Tactical LED Rescue Torch USB Rechargeable PCB 18650 (Gun Metal)


Night Provsion™ GMETAL-5 Innovative Dual Function Flash Light Lantern Image


It is very important to me to have a good quality flashlight, and although I own several others, the Night Provsion™ GMETAL-5 Innovative Dual Function Flash Light Lantern 500 Lumen Tactical LED Rescue Torch USB Rechargeable PCB 18650 (Gun Metal) is my new favorite.

It is a very sturdy feeling light. This light is extremely bright, and when accidentally shined in my eyes left me with spots in front of my eyes for quite a while afterwards.

It can be used as either a flashlight or a lantern. As a flashlight it has 3 settings including bright, dim (which is still pretty bright) or strobe. The lantern shines through the side and has two brightness settings too. The multiple settings are great, and put out enough light for about any task I can think of.

This flashlight is easy to charge using an included USB to micro USB cable, which also comes with an AC adapter so you can plug it into either your computer or a wall plug. This flashlight is great for so many things. It would be perfect for a bugout bag or survival kit, in your car, to take along camping, for power outages, and more. It is even waterproof and shockproof, so no worries about taking it out in the weather or even dropping it into the water. This is a great light, and I am very happy I purchased this.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #gmetal5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.