Tuesday, June 14, 2016

(Product Review) ProtoLyte 100% Whey Isolate



I have been testing out this ProtoLyte 100% Whey Isolate for a little while now and have found that this is an easy to use protein powder. It mixes well in the included shaker cup and there are never any clumps left behind. It does not taste gritty or chalky like some of the other protein powders that I have tried in the past. This one actually tastes good and goes down smooth. It helps my muscles to recover after a workout. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #protolyte

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.