Thursday, June 30, 2016

(Product Review) Karnotech 2.4G Bluetooth Wireless Rechargeable Keyboard Ultra Slim Portable for Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS X (VMK-42 White)



This Karnotech 2.4G Bluetooth Wireless Rechargeable Keyboard Ultra Slim Portable for Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS X (VMK-42 White) is a nice, compact Bluetooth keyboard that was pretty easy to pair with my phone.

The keyboard measures 11.25 inches by 4.875 inches, and is 3/8 inch thick. It has the standard qwerty layout, so it is easy to use.

The keyboard came in a box with the micro USB charging cable and a user reference sheet which makes it super simple to get started. I had no problems using this keyboard at all, and because it is fairly small it is easy to take along when away from home.

It really simplifies things like texting from my phone since this keyboard is much easier for me to use than my phone's keypad. It is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS X and although I have only tested it on Android phones, it worked very well for me.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #bluetoothkeyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.