Sunday, June 19, 2016

(Product Review) Larger SYB Neoprene Clip-on Phone Pouch to Shield Cell Phone Radiation (for phones up to 6.25 inches by 3.25 inches)



A couple of months ago I ordered a Small SYB Phone Pouch (for phones up to 5.25"x2.5") to help protect myself from harmful radiation from my cell phone. It wasn't quite as big as I would have liked so I later ordered the Larger SYB Neoprene Clip-on Phone Pouch to Shield Cell Phone Radiation (for phones up to 6.25 inches by 3.25 inches) for my other phone.

It has all the same great features as the smaller version referred to above. It is made of neoprene with a sturdy plastic clip to attach it to your pocket and a velcro closure to keep it shut. It feels sturdy, and provides padding so that your phone won't be easily damaged from being banged around. It also helps to keep the screen from being scratched or broken from carrying it around in your pocket.

I use the larger version of this cellphone case to protect myself from radiation, as well as to protect my LG smartphone from damage. It is made for phones up to 6.25 inches by 3.25 inches and works well for this larger phone.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #SYBPocketPouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.