Monday, June 20, 2016

(Product Review) Mini iPhone Fan by Smartphone-fan * Portable USB 8 Pin Fan for Apple Products


The Mini iPhone Fan by Smartphone-fan Portable USB 8 Pin Fan is a handy little fan that can be taken with you wherever you go. It is powered by plugging it into your iPad, iPhone or other Apple product.

My granddaughter loved using this while we waited in line at the grocery store, and it is something that I would really love to bring along to use at karaoke night in the crowded bar that has no air conditioner.

I do wish that this was not an Apple only product because I would prefer to use it with my android phone or maybe use a power bank to plug into a micro USB. Unfortunately it will only work with an Apple product, so my granddaughter ended up with this one.

It does put out a decent amount of air, but be sure to charge your phone before using it because it will drain your battery if you don't. I often carry a power bank with me, but my granddaughter doesn't always have one to use unless she is with me. I would hate to see her get stranded somewhere with a dead battery because she wanted to stay cool.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #smartphonfan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.