Thursday, June 9, 2016

(Product Review) Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil Body and Foot Scrub - 12 oz



It seems that I always have a patch of dry skin on my elbows and thought that this Majestic Pure Tea Tree Oil Body and Foot Scrub - 12 oz would be great for this area since it is said to exfoliate and moisturize dry, dead skin.

I could notice the difference after just one application, and my elbows have definitely become smoother and softer after using this product for a few days. I love the natural ingredients, and the scent of this product. It comes in a 12 ounce jar so it should last a while.

The directions say to wash the area first and leave it wet, then gently massage the scrub into the area to soften and remove dead skin, and then to rinse the area. I thought that it was a bit drier than expected, but it does work well and since it is used on wet skin, this isn't a problem.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MPteatreescrub

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.