Friday, June 17, 2016

(Product Review) Tiffany Hansen's Cotton Large Drawstring Shoe & Purse Travel Storage Bag (2)



We spend much of our summers outdoors, and the Tiffany Hansen's Cotton Large Drawstring Shoe & Purse Travel Storage Bag (2) will be traveling along on many of our outings this summer. The bags are huge, nearly 2 feet tall by 2 feet wide, so they will hold a lot of stuff. For a trip to the beach we can easily fit all the towels, sunscreen, etc. into one of these bags and carry it along.

The bags are sturdy enough for many of our lighter weight items, although I probably wouldn't use these for anything too heavy. The material does seem fairly strong, but nothing I would use for extremely heavy or sharper objects. The drawstrings on the top of the bag close it well, and keep my belongings securely inside.

The bags are not waterproof, but I have dry bags for that so I wasn't really looking for a waterproof bag anyway. They do keep the majority of the sand out of our towels unlike the mesh bags we have used before.

They are very easy to wash by just tossing into the washer when we get home, and take up practically no space at all when being stored. You could use them at the beach, for carrying your clothing for the gym, or for a travel bag. There are many possibilities for this set of two bags.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #PurseStorageBag

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.