Friday, June 10, 2016

(Product Review) LED String Lights, Treecoo Dimmable Copper Wire 33ft 100 LED Starry Light with Remote



The LED String Lights, Treecoo Dimmable Copper Wire 33ft 100 LED Starry Light with Remote,12v Power Adapter, Soothing Décor, Elegant Rope Light Suitable for Christmas, Weddings, Parties Waterproof is a very nice set of decorative lights. This light string is 33 feet long with 100 LED lights.

It comes with a remote control and has multiple adjustable settings. They have 10 adjustable brightness levels as well as being able to change between 3 different modes including flash, strobe and fade. The flash speed is also adjustable, allowing you to choose the flashing rhythm. I love that these are waterproof too, so you can use them for indoor or outdoor decoration. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend these.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #LEDStringLights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.