Monday, June 6, 2016

(Product Review) Premium Standing Desk and Kitchen Anti-Fatigue Mat - 20" x 39" x 3/4" - Black


I have a lot of problems with my back and legs when standing for long periods of time, and especially when standing on hard surfaces. I bought this Premium Standing Desk and Kitchen Anti-Fatigue Mat - 20" x 39" x 3/4" - Black to help prevent some of the pain. This mat is much better than I expected.

Years ago I had a mat that was made to prevent the back fatigue and discomfort, and I used it daily while at work and I expected something similar in this mat. I was pleasantly surprised when this mat arrived because of the excellent quality. It was much better than any of the other anti-fatigue mats I have used in the past.

The mat is thick and provides ample cushioning to really ease the pain and discomfort. The generous sized mat measures 20 inches by 39 inches and is 3/4 inch thick. This is a perfect size to place in front of my sink for washing my dishes without the pain of standing on the hard floor. When needed I can slide it over a little and use it in front of my stove or counter if I will be cooking or preparing foods that requires a lot of standing, or I can leave it where it is and just step off to the side every once in a while between stirring dinner.

The mat is heavy duty, and very high quality. It lays down flat with no curling edges. It has a nonskid surface and stays in place without moving around. It is easy to wipe clean with a bit of soap and water, or could easily be sprayed down if necessary. It comes out looking as good as new every time. I have been using it several times a day, every day since I got it and it still looks and feels great. I am really loving this mat and am very happy that I got it.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ROHEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.