Saturday, June 4, 2016

(Product Review) 2-pack Car Hammer Auto Safety Seatbelt Cutter



I hope that I will never need to use this 2-pack Car Hammer Auto Safety Seatbelt Cutter Glass Window Punch Breaker Emergency Kit Rescue Disaster Escape Tool Must-Have Life Saving Survival Kit Seat Belt but I do believe on being prepared for any situation whenever possible.

I like that this product comes in a two pack, so I can keep one car hammer in the car and the other in the house for emergencies. I have not broken any windows in order to test this, nor have I cut my seat belts with it, but it does appear to be of good quality. It seems very sturdy and is not wobbly. I like that the seat belt cutting blade is not exposed, making it safer to have around.

I have been trapped in a seat belt before, and although I was not in a life threatening situation at he time, it was still scary not being able to free myself. I was not able to get out of the seat belt on my own, and needed assistance. I think about this from time to time when the roads are bad. Just having this in the car provides a bit of reassurance, and although I hope to never have to use it, I feel better just knowing it is there.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #2packhammer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.