Friday, June 24, 2016

(Product Review) USB Reading Lamp with 28 Lights and Flexible Gooseneck (Black)



It is important to me to have a light wherever I need one, and this USB Reading Lamp with 28 Lights and Flexible Gooseneck (Black) is a very bright light that can be easily carried to where I need it the most.

It is powered by USB so it doesn't require any batteries. It plugs into the USB port on my computer or laptop, and I can also use it with a USB phone charger or a power bank. The 28 LED lights put out a very good amount of light to illuminate my projects.

I have used it for reading, but it also works very well for some of my craft projects, and even to brighten a dark corner to get a better picture. I like that I can use it at my computer or laptop with ease. Even better though, I can take the charger along and use it anywhere there is an electrical outlet, or bring along one of my power banks and use it even if there is not an outlet or computer nearby.

I am very impressed by the amount of light that this little reading lamp puts out, and the gooseneck design makes it easy to position the light just where I need it. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a powerful light in a small size.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #readinglamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.