Friday, June 3, 2016

(Product Review) ORBLUE Silicone Stretch Lids, 6-Pack of Various Sizes





I ordered these ORBLUE Silicone Stretch Lids, 6-Pack of Various Sizes and am really amazed at how well they work. I have used plastic wrap or other disposable covers and it seems that about half of the time the covers come off from my containers. Even the cheap storage containers don't stay sealed as well as my containers do with these stretch lids. I love that there are 6 sizes that stretch and will fit on most any container.

The lids are round, but can easily be placed on round or rectangular containers and they still form a tight seal. Not only that but these are both microwave and dishwasher safe. These will save me a ton on disposable food storage solutions as well as saving money on food that has come uncovered and ended up being thrown out. I love these lids.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #siliconelids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.