Sunday, June 19, 2016

(Product Review) I'm Your Favorite Child Funny Glass Coffee Mug



I ordered the I'm Your Favorite Child Funny Glass Coffee Mug to give to my dad for father's day. I knew he would love it as soon as I pulled it out of the box. It came in a nice gift box, and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. This novelty coffee mug is made from a heavy duty clear glass which has a good weight to it and feels very sturdy.

This see through mug has writing on both sides so you can easily see it no matter which hand the mug is being held in. Because the writing is in white, it could be a bit difficult to read if you had a lighter colored liquid in the mug, but since my dad drinks his coffee black, it was easy to see. The mug holds 13 ounces of your favorite beverage and could be used for coffee, tea, or any other beverage of your choice.

It is a nice novelty item which would make a great gift for any parent, or would also be a great gift for your favorite child, although I don't think their siblings would be very happy about it. The price was higher than I would expect, but it is a good quality product nonetheless.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #FathersDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.