Friday, June 10, 2016

(Product Review) Treat My Feet Battery Operated Foot File



I bought this Electric Callus Remover & Foot File - Spa Foot Care Pedicure Tools for Smoother Heels, Dry Feet & Dead Skin - Powerful Pumice Stone Rollers Pink Pedi Perfect Feet Sander Grater By Treat My Feet because of the rough, dry skin on my feet.

My heels always have dry skin, and using this product has made a big improvement. It comes with two pumice stone rollers which should last for a while.

It is powered by 2 AA batteries, and although they aren't included, they are inexpensive and easy to find at just about any store. I love how easy this device is to use, and how much it is helping my feet.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #treatmyfeet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.