Wednesday, June 15, 2016

(Product Review)4-Pack E26 / E27 Socket Screw,JACKYLED Edison Pendant Light Lamp Holder With Removable Turn Knob,For Industrial Vintage DIY Projects,Silver


I enjoy working on a variety of craft projects and decided to make some handcrafted lamps. These 4-Pack E26 / E27 Socket Screw,JACKYLED Edison Pendant Light Lamp Holder With Removable Turn Knob,For Industrial Vintage DIY Projects,Silver worked well for my project.

These light sockets take a standard light bulb, and can be used to replace a bad light socket or create your own lamp like I have done. These light sockets are available in either silver or gold and either with or without a switch.

I wish I would have gotten the ones with the switch, but these work well since my outlet can be controlled by a light switch. This is a set of 4 light sockets, so I had enough to make 4 lamps.

The package comes with just the light sockets and no instructions, so unless you either watch a tutorial or have some idea on how to work with electrical wiring, you probably won't want these. Having worked with electricity for many years, I knew how to wire these correctly and had no issues with putting my lamps together. I would recommend these to those who either want to fix an existing lamp or to create their own lamps. These are great for DIY projects like mine.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #jackyled

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.