Tuesday, June 14, 2016

(Product Review) 2 Pack 5.32Inch 360 Degree Rotating Twirl Tie Rack from JACKYLED


I have mentioned before that I am working on organizing my closet spaces, and this 2 Pack 5.32Inch 360 Degree Rotating Twirl Tie Rack,JACKYLED Adjustable Belt Scarf Hanger Holder Hook for Closet Organizer Storage is really a great addition to my closet.

This is a pack of two twirling tie hangers. Each tie hanger comes in two pieces, but it is very easy to put it together by snapping the hook part into the base. Each hanger holds 20 neckties, scarfs, belts or other items so using both gives you enough space to hang 40 items in a very small space.

These are really helping me to organize my closet. These hangers are made of sturdy plastic and they spin easily so you can easily access the full 360 degree range. I would recommend these for anyone who wants to make the best use of their closet space by organizing things like belts, ties, scarves, or other similar items.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #jackyled

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.