Monday, June 13, 2016

(Product Review) Premium Tea Gift Box Set - Rare Assortment Of Premium Teas - Delicious Rare Green, Oolong, And Red Loose Leaf Teas In Pre-Portioned Sealed Pouches (17 + Tumbler)



This Premium Tea Gift Box Set - Rare Assortment Of Premium Teas - Delicious Rare Green, Oolong, And Red Loose Leaf Teas In Pre-Portioned Sealed Pouches (17 + Tumbler) would make a great gift for any tea lover, but I decided to keep it for myself.

The set comes with 4 of each of the listed flavors (White, Oolong, Green, Red/Black) of loose leaf tea plus a special bonus premium tea which is a variation on one of the flavors listed, and a double walled glass tea tumbler which can be used to brew your tea and take it along with you.

To brew your tea, simply pour one of the pre-portioned pouches of tea into the metal strainer in the tumbler, then add 12 ounces of hot water and allow it to steep for anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour depending on how you like your tea. It makes a wonderful cup of tea with a wonderful flavor and aroma.

The tea will stay hot in the tumbler for quite a while, I didn't time it but I would guess it was hot for anywhere from half an hour to an hour. The tea tumbler is dishwasher safe but is not recommended for the microwave or freezer.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Tumbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.