Wednesday, June 1, 2016

(Product Review) InstaNatural Thermal Protector Hair Spray - Best Heat Protectant Against Flat Iron - With Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin B5 & Sunflower Seed Oil - Prevents Dryness, Damage & Split Ends - 8 OZ



I have only been using this product for a short time but so far am liking the way this InstaNatural Thermal Protector Hair Spray - Best Heat Protectant Against Flat Iron - With Organic Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin B5 & Sunflower Seed Oil - Prevents Dryness, Damage & Split Ends - 8 OZ works on my hair.

It is a heat protectant, and seems to do a good job of keeping my hair looking healthy despite the blowdrying and other heat treatments it gets. I will continue to use it for a bit longer before I give a final opinion but so far am liking it. It sprays on in a fine mist and doesn't leave my hair sticky or stiff.

It does nothing for styling really, but isn't really a hair styling product so I can't fault it for that. I wish it contained more of the ingredients that I bought it for such as Argan oil and Sunflower oil, but these are at the bottom of the list of ingredients so obviously there isn't as much in it as I had hoped.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ArganSpray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.