Thursday, June 30, 2016

(Product Review) UNITED GRASS SMOKERS LOCAL 420 8oz Stainless Steel Flask by Maxam®




The UNITED GRASS SMOKERS LOCAL 420 8oz Stainless Steel Flask by Maxam® is a fun item for those who like to party. The graphic on the front of this flask says United Grass Smokers Local 420.

The flask came discreetly packaged in a plain white box, so if you are worried about others seeing what type of purchase you made, you needn't worry about this one. Inside the box you will find the flask and a warranty paper.

The flask is made of stainless steel and holds 8 ounces of your favorite liquor. The lid is easy to put on and remove, and is attached so you won't be setting it down and losing track of it.

I have only used it a few times so far, but found that it is very easy to conceal in a pocket or purse, and that it does not leak. It is quite attractive, and is a good conversation piece. I have gotten several compliments, as well as multiple comments on my new flask.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #MAXAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.