Tuesday, July 26, 2016

(Product Review) Natural Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder with Organic Cinnamon by Sagano



I have been using the Natural Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder with Organic Cinnamon by Sagano for a couple of weeks now. Accoirding to the directions you should use it a couple of times per week to help whiten teeth, as well as helping to prevent bad breath, gum disease, fight cavities, plaque and generally promote oral health.

This is a very fine black powder, and you just use a pinch of it two or three times per week. You can just wet your toothbrush and the powder sticks to it. I would suggest tapping the majority of the water from your brush first though so you aren't getting black dribbles all over your sink.

Brush your teeth as usual, taking care to get all areas of your mouth. The flavor isn't bad, although I guess I expected a bit more cinnamon taste, but it was good with no off taste to it. It did leave my mouth fresh and clean, although don't expect a strong taste like you get from those minty toothpastes.

I like that this tooth powder does not leave the strong aftertaste like some of the other things I have used. You probably know the ones where you grab a glass of juice too soon after brushing your teeth and the taste is horrible... that doesn't happen with this product. I am happy with this product and will continue to use it for overall oral health.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #saganofresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.