Wednesday, July 13, 2016

(Product Review) Ghostbusters Ceramic Mug



The Ghostbusters Ceramic Mug was a big hit at my house. As a fan of the original Ghostbusters movie, I was thrilled to get this 11 ounce ceramic mug. The mug was well packaged in an attractive box, ready for gift giving. I will be keeping mine though.

The mug is sturdy and has a good weight to it, not one of the cheaply made types. It is black with red and white lettering on both sides so it can be seen easily while in use by either right or left handers.

When the mug is cold, it will display the words, "Who ya gonna call?" as well as the red circle with a line through it. When you pour in your hot coffee or tea, the ghost will slowly appear, along with the lettering along the bottom that says, "Ghostbusters."

It took a minute for the ghost to fully appear after I poured my tea, but it was pretty cool to watch it gradually appear. I expected the image to appear a bit brighter, but perhaps the ghostly image isn't supposed to appear solid. I'm not sure if it was intended that way, but that was what my thoughts on it were.

Either way, it was fun to watch as he appeared, and we all got a kick out of it. This ceramic mug would make a great gift for any ghostbusters fan, or you could keep it for yourself as I am doing.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ghostmug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.